Site Information

Shipping & Returns

We Ship using DPD (and occasionally first class post depending on the item) and tracking information and a delivery timeslot will be provided to your email address and/or mobile number if provided.

Sometimes things can go wrong and occasionally we make mistakes!


Incorrect/Incomplete delivery – oops and sorry - Contact us as soon as possible to discuss how we can put it right. The sooner we know, the sooner we can put it right.

Damaged item – We do our best to pack things well but transit damage can occur. Please make sure you sign for the item as DAMAGED. If you are unsure please sign for a delivery as UNCHECKED. Then contact us within 24 hours and if possible send photos of the damage. We will replace at no cost to you.


Faulty item - Contact us as soon as possible to arrange a replacement at our cost.

Any other reason - You have the right to cancel your order (for any reason) in line with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and Consumer contracts Regulations up to 14 working days after the day of receipt of goods, given that:
1.     Cancellation must by in writing (either email or post is fine).
2.     The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way (or a full refund will not be possible).
3.     Cost of return is your responsibility.
4.     Goods arrive back undamaged (please insure the shipment).
5.     Goods should returned in their original packaging and must be complete.
6.     Special non stock orders are non returnable.

The following goods are non returnable once opened: sealed media, cleaning fluids, general consumables, phono cartridges, earphones and headphones, unless they were damaged or faulty on delivery. Goods that do not meet the above criteria will be subjected to a 20% surcharge because put simply they will not be in an appropriate condition for resale.
Even though we despatch on some of the fastest (and safest) services available, we cannot be held liable for any losses you may occur as a result of a late or faulty delivery.
If you are in any doubt about your rights please visit Citizens Advice Bureau for more information.