Monitor Audio All Weather AWC280-T2 Ceiling Speaker
The ‘All-Weather in-Ceiling’ Series of in-wall/ceiling speakers will carry the brand’s quality discreetly into garden, pool and marine areas, proving that there is no environment beyond the reach of great sound.
Not only are the four new AWC models equipped with the excellence of over four decades of award-winning speaker engineering, their stealthy flush-fitting design includes a heightened level of water, dust, corrosion, UV and temperature protection, providing custom installations with long-term reliability in the most challenging conditions.
The AWC Series joins our established ‘Climate’ range of weather-proof cabinet speakers to extend the choice of robust all-weather options available from Monitor Audio’s wide architectural speaker line-up, adding super-discreet, weather-proof high performance to a growing list of reliable outcomes.
Anodised black for stealthy in-wall/ceiling integration, the C-CAM bass drivers combine co-axially with Monitor Audio’s renowned 1” C-CAM tweeters, which are twinned and angled on the AWC280-T2 to deliver high performance stereo sound from a single unit where space is limited.
- High Performance C-CAM bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel ‘Trimless’ grille – strong and resistant to corrosion
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment – prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-grip Dog-leg fixings for easy, long-lasting installation
- EPDM barriers to prevent moisture. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber membrane (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Gold plated push terminals with silicon cover
- Stainless fixing screws with Silicone covers
- Tweeter level attenuation (internal) – set prior to installation
- Applications: pool rooms, bathrooms, marine deck, universal outdoor installation
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.