Monitor Audio - CWT160 Ceiling Speakers
The CWT160 in-ceiling model couples a 6-inch MMP®II driver with a pivoting C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. Delivering great imaging and dynamics from a brilliantly compact design, the CWT160 is perfect for high performance, ultra-discreet custom-installed systems.
- 6” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip – secure and easy fixing
- MMP® II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.