Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Subwoofer
Choose Your Options
All the audiophile-like transparency of New Bronze’s low-distortion design regimen concentrated in the bass domain. This is New Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every New Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection. The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a New Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and new long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience. A down-firing 10” ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6dB greater SPL at 40Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.
Purity and precision, our most democratically priced speaker line has everything to gain from Monitor Audio’s dynamic forty-year design heritage. Enriched as it is with elements of Platinum, Gold and Silver, the brilliant new Bronze series will transcend the expectations of its price class and eclipse even its venerated multi-award winning predecessor Bronze BX.
Our latest entry-level champion moves up a gear from BX and rival budget speakers because new Bronze is simply in a class of its own. The features speak for themselves. For the first time we're using spectacular steel-grey C-CAM driver cones for a seamless blend with finishes, available in a choice of Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash. Invisible driver fixings and floating magnetic grilles add to the impression of streamlined sophistication, lending new Bronze the look and feel of a premium range.
- Ultra long throw 10” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- 10” flat panel ABR (auxiliary bass driver) mounted on the bottom to augment low frequency extension and power handling
- Powerful Class-D Amplifier delivering over 200W with low distortion
- Switch Mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12 volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor or home automation control system
- 18mm thick MDF construction
- Heavy cabinet bracing applied to provide stiff, low resonance cabinet
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.