Monitor Audio Bronze FX Surround Speakers
Choose Your Options
Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging New Bronze FX surround speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design. Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation. Flanking a single 5 1/2” C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM gold dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
Purity and precision, our most democratically priced speaker line has everything to gain from Monitor Audio’s dynamic forty-year design heritage. Enriched as it is with elements of Platinum, Gold and Silver, the brilliant new Bronze series will transcend the expectations of its price class and eclipse even its venerated multi-award winning predecessor Bronze BX.
Our latest entry-level champion moves up a gear from BX and rival budget speakers because new Bronze is simply in a class of its own. The features speak for themselves. For the first time we're using spectacular steel-grey C-CAM driver cones for a seamless blend with finishes, available in a choice of Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash. Invisible driver fixings and floating magnetic grilles add to the impression of streamlined sophistication, lending new Bronze the look and feel of a premium range.
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- New C-CAM® gold dome tweeter design
- 5 1/2” bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.