Ruark R4 Tabletop Music System
If you think there are similar things out there then you are right. they may look similar, tick the same boxes, some even do more, but none sound like this!
With its beautiful design our new R4 IMS is the perfect 'all in one' music solution for 21st century living. Ideal for modern day technophobes, simply plug in and within minutes R4 will provide stunning room filling sound that will satisfy even the most discerning listener.
Comprising an enhanced multi format CD player, high quality Bluetooth receiver, USB playback port, DAB/DAB+/FM tuners and auxiliary and optical inputs united with a powerful 2.1 audio grade amplifier/speaker system, our third generation R4 carries forward the ideology of our original model as a traditional music centre, though one designed and engineered for 21st century living.
Since its introduction in 2008, R4 has become regarded as possibly the finest ‘all-in-one’ system available. With our belief in evolutionary design the new R4 IMS looks reassuringly familiar, but throughout it has been carefully re-engineered making it better than ever. With a smaller footprint, lower profile and selection of beautiful finishes the new R4 exudes style and with our latest RotoDial controller and new technology Organic LED display, R4 is simplicity itself to use.
- Superb 3D enhanced stereo sound
- Slot loading CD player plays CD-Audio, MP3, AAC and WMA music disks
- DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner with RDS
- Bluetooth with aptX for CD quality streaming
- USB playback and charge port
- Switchable auxiliary inputs
- Fixed level audio output
- Digital optical input
- Integrated active subwoofer
- New intuitive ‘click to select’ RotoDial control system
- High contrast OLED display
- Compact custom remote control
- Adjustable treble and bass settings
- Stereo headphone output
- Easy-to-use comprehensive dual alarms
- Finishes: Rich Walnut veneer, Soft White and Soft Black lacquers
- Dimensions H140 × W440 × D250mm
- Weight: 7 Kg
We guarantee this product to be free from defects for a period of two
years from date of purchase, providing due care and attention has been
paid. Product failure through accidental damage (however caused),
excessive wear and tear, negligence or unauthorised modification will
void your guarantee.
Should you experience a problem please contact us via our website
www.ruarkaudio.com or by calling directly on 01702 601410 where we
will advise the course of action. If your product needs to be returned it
should be packaged in its original packing along with proof of purchase.
If it is not possible to return the product by hand, then it should be sent
carriage prepaid by a reputable parcel carrier. If the original packing is
not available, replacement packing can be purchased from us.