Ruark R2 Streaming Tabletop Music System
Whilst the latest R2 appears similar to its forerunners, through painstaking design, it has evolved so virtually everything about it is new. Notably it incorporates streaming technology which allows you to access your own music and discover new music in a variety of convenient ways.
Without doubt R2 Mk3 is a technological tour-de-force, but what makes R2 really special is its sound! Modern audio technology can be amazing but this technology is pointless if it is supported by tinny or unnatural sound. Sound quality is our heritage and R2 Mk3 is a product which we are confident will bring renewed enjoyment to your listening experience.
R2 Mk3 is Spotify Connect ready and with a Spotify Premium account you can select R2 as your playback device and then pause or skip tunes using the controls on R2. Even if R2 is turned off, when next turned on, simply by pressing the play button your music will resume from where it last finished and this will happen even if your phone/tablet or computer is switched off. With access to over 20 million songs, with a Spotify Premium account, you’ll be discovering new music and enjoying old favourites, everyday.
- DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner with RDS
- Internet Radio functionality
- Spotify Connect
- Bluetooth with aptX gives CD quality streaming with compatible devices
- Wi-Fi capability allows networking music streaming
- High contrast OLED display
- USB charge and playback port
- Class leading sound quality
- Two switchable line inputs
- Easy to use dual alarm system
- Wi-Fi internet radio with access to over 16,000 stations worldwide
- 10 station presets for both DAB & FM
- Wireless DLNA audio streaming from networked storage devices and PCs
- Compact remote control
- 20 watts nominal power output
- 3.5" custom high-fidelity drive units
- Two year guarantee
We guarantee this product to be free from defects for a period of two
years from date of purchase, providing due care and attention has been
paid. Product failure through accidental damage (however caused),
excessive wear and tear, negligence or unauthorised modification will
void your guarantee.
Should you experience a problem please contact us via our website
www.ruarkaudio.com or by calling directly on 01702 601410 where we
will advise the course of action. If your product needs to be returned it
should be packaged in its original packing along with proof of purchase.
If it is not possible to return the product by hand, then it should be sent
carriage prepaid by a reputable parcel carrier. If the original packing is
not available, replacement packing can be purchased from us.