OPPO UDP-203 4K/UHD Blu-ray player
The player everyone has been waiting for....
multi region if you want it - give us a call
The OPPO UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player provides an unmatched A/V experience to home theatre enthusiasts. Drawing from over a decade’s worth of experience in advanced imaging processing technology and high fidelity audio performance, the UDP-203 is the ideal source to complete the ultimate home theatre and sound room.
|Disc Types||UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD, SACD, CD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE|
|BD Profile||BD-ROM Version 3.1 Profile 6 (also compatible with BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5))|
|Output||Analogue Audio: 7.1ch, 5.1ch, stereo. Coaxial/Optical Audio: up to 2ch/192kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS. HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, Bitstream. HDMI Video: UHD/1080p24/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.|
|Input||HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, Bitstream. HDMI Video: UHD/1080p24/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.|
|Audio Characteristics(Nominal specification)||Frequency: 20Hz – 48kHz (±0.2dB), 20Hz – 96kHz (-4dB ~ +0.05dB) Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >112dB (A-weighted, Unmute) THD+N: < 0.001% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF) Crosstalk: < -103dB (A-weighted)|
|General Specification||Power Supply: 100V – 240V~, 50/60Hz AC Power Consumption: 40W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode) Dimensions: 16.9 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches (430mm x 311mm x 79mm) Mass: 9.5lbs (4.3kg)|
|Operating Temperature||41°F - 95°F
5°C - 35°C
|Operating Humidity||15% - 75%
|Parts & Labour Warranty||2 Years|
Limited Two Year Warranty
Your OPPO product has been manufactured to precise standards, and with rigid quality control throughout every process of manufacturing. It is warranted by OPPO Digital UK Ltd against faulty materials or workmanship for two (2) full years from the original date of purchase.
This warranty applies only to OPPO brand products purchased from OPPO Digital UK Ltd or an authorised OPPO Digital UK Ltd retailer within the United Kingdom or other European country. The warranty provided is only applicable to the country in which the product was purchased and the warranty does not apply to any OPPO brand products sold by unauthorised OPPO Digital UK Ltd retailers, to any products purchased outside the United Kingdom or other European countries or any products that are taken outside the United Kingdom or other European country within which it was originally purchased.
During the warranty period OPPO Digital UK Ltd will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge provided that:
1. The product has been registered at the website set out below;
2. The product is returned to OPPO Digital UK Ltd with evidence of the purchase date in accordance with the claims procedure outlined below;
3. The product has been purchased by the user for domestic, non-commercial use and has not been used for hire purposes or other purposes for which this product was not intended;
4. The product has not been misused or handled carelessly, deliberately damaged, neglected, tampered with, incorrectly installed, used on a voltage supply other than that stamped on the product or operated otherwise than in accordance with the operating and maintenance instructions;
5. The product or the serial number have not been altered or, in the case of the serial number, removed;
6. The product has not been damaged by any ancillary equipment not furnished or recommended by OPPO Digital UK Ltd that is attached to or used in connection with the product; and
7. Repairs have not been attempted other than by OPPO Digital UK Ltd or an OPPO Digital UK Ltd authorised service centre and the warranty shall be invalidated if unauthorised persons carry out any alterations and/or repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage and/or non-functional parts which do not affect the normal use of the product, consumer replaceable items including, but not limited to, batteries, cables, light bulbs and other consumables, and any damage caused by electrical fluctuations or surges, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
OPPO Digital UK Ltd does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product. It is non-transferable.
This warranty does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out herein and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in the country in which the product was purchased.
OPPO Digital UK Ltd provide the repair service without charge up to a cost equal to the original purchase price paid for the product and the liability of OPPO Digital UK Ltd or other OPPO Digital UK Ltd authorised service centre is limited to the original purchase price paid for the product.
TO REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY COVER, please visit the Product Registration section of our website.