Monitor Audio Silver 2 Speakers
Choose Your Options
Combining audiophile standards of resolution and dynamics, the 2-way Silver 2 will fill medium to large rooms with glorious audio in two-channel stereo or multi-channel cinema applications.
Purity and precision, our most democratically priced speaker line has everything to gain from Monitor Audio’s dynamic forty-year design heritage. Enriched as it is with elements of Platinum, Gold and Silver, the brilliant new Bronze series will transcend the expectations of its price class and eclipse even its venerated multi-award winning predecessor Bronze BX.
Super-slender and finished in a choice of Rosenut, Walnut, Natural Oak, and Black Oak real-wood veneers, as well as gorgeous gloss black and white, the widely-acclaimed Silver range is a beguiling force of state-of-the-art speaker design, made to re-energise entertainment in your home.
Features introduced by our prestigious Platinum and GX series speakers have been enhanced, and recent innovations in driver engineering incorporated across an extended new range, which includes two stand mount models, three floor speakers, a dedicated centre, ‘FX’ surround and active subwoofer models. New to the Silver genre, the Silver 10 tower offers an up-scaled floor-standing format, featuring twin 8” bass drivers for a deeper more dynamic and consistent response in larger rooms.
- Improved C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) gold dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- 8” bass driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- HiVe®II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow® Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Available in selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.