Monitor Audio Radius R90HT1 Speaker System
Choose Your Options
TThe Radius R90HT1 system comprises of four Radius 90 satellites, a Radius 200 centre channel speaker and a Radius 390 subwoofer. The R90HT1 gives you luxury lifestyle design, easy-to-install versatility, exceptional room-friendly aesthetics and the immersive audio quality that all home cinema enthusiasts crave.
Purer by design, our latest Gold range refines the technology of its award-winning GX predecessor to set a new gold standard for our celebrated high-end speaker line. Equipped with optimised drivers and empowered by the production quality of our world-beating Platinum flagship range, gilt-edged Gold turns another page in the story of Monitor Audio's audiophile speaker family.
Developing the legacy of three award-winning generations, eight new dedicated stereo, centre channel, surround and subwoofer models share a trinity of enhancements including an evolution of the C-CAM® Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) bass cone employed by their Gold GR and Gold GS predecessors; tighter production tolerances for their advanced C-CAM ribbon tweeters, and a smarter more functional grille design. Energised by these upgrades our new Gold range offers greater transparency, consistency and visual sophistication to devotees of sound and style everywhere, leaving you simply to choose the system that's right for your room.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass drivers
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeters
- HiVe®II port design
- Single through-bolt driver fixings
- Radius 90: Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Radius 90: Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
- Radius 200: New Dual C-CAM® bass drivers with C-CAM tweeter in MTM style configuration
- Radius 390: 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Radius 390: Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Radius 390: Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Radius 390: Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Radius 390: Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Radius 390: 3 x Pre-set EQ settings – Music/Movie/Impact
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.