Monitor Audio Gold C350 Centre Speaker
The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
Purer by design, our latest Gold range refines the technology of its award-winning GX predecessor to set a new gold standard for our celebrated high-end speaker line. Equipped with optimised drivers and empowered by the production quality of our world-beating Platinum flagship range, gilt-edged Gold turns another page in the story of Monitor Audio's audiophile speaker family.
Developing the legacy of three award-winning generations, eight new dedicated stereo, centre channel, surround and subwoofer models share a trinity of enhancements including an evolution of the C-CAM® Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) bass cone employed by their Gold GR and Gold GS predecessors; tighter production tolerances for their advanced C-CAM ribbon tweeters, and a smarter more functional grille design. Energised by these upgrades our new Gold range offers greater transparency, consistency and visual sophistication to devotees of sound and style everywhere, leaving you simply to choose the system that's right for your room.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.