Monitor Audio Gold 300 Speakers
Standing at over a metre tall the Gold 300 is a majestic three-way floor-standing loudspeaker comprising twin 6.5" bass drivers, a single 4" mid-range driver and a high frequency ribbon transducer. With such an impressive complement of drivers, the Gold 300 has the power delivery and scale required to fill the largest rooms with jaw-dropping dynamics as well as the finest musical detail. Extending from below 30Hz to over 60kHz, its frequency range is among the widest available from any speaker, regardless of price.
Purer by design, our latest Gold range refines the technology of its award-winning GX predecessor to set a new gold standard for our celebrated high-end speaker line. Equipped with optimised drivers and empowered by the production quality of our world-beating Platinum flagship range, gilt-edged Gold turns another page in the story of Monitor Audio's audiophile speaker family.
Developing the legacy of three award-winning generations, eight new dedicated stereo, centre channel, surround and subwoofer models share a trinity of enhancements including an evolution of the C-CAM® Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) bass cone employed by their Gold GR and Gold GS predecessors; tighter production tolerances for their advanced C-CAM ribbon tweeters, and a smarter more functional grille design. Energised by these upgrades our new Gold range offers greater transparency, consistency and visual sophistication to devotees of sound and style everywhere, leaving you simply to choose the system that's right for your room.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.