Monitor Audio - CT265-IDC Ceiling Speakers
eatures a 6 1/2" C-CAM® bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST®inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeter. True 3-way design provides rich midrange detail, higher system output, greater power handling, and superior vocal intelligibility and sound localisation. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via the pivoting IDC, high frequency (+3dB /0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 models and Silver Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.