Monitor Audio Climate CL50 Outdoor Speakers
Choose Your Options
No environment is beyond the reach of great sound, whatever the weather! Engineered for easy installation and loaded with driver technology derived from monitor Audio's globally respected residential speaker ranges, the CL speaker line delivers true hi-fi quality sound outside the home or in wet areas inside.
The range comprises three two-way satellites and a single stereo model. All have a robust, sealed, IP55 rated high density polypropylene design, available in a paintable white or black finish, which protects CL's precision-engineered C-CAM drivers. Smart weather-proof aluminium grilles complete the look.
The CL range can be installed in any combination to provide a wide and even dispersion of full-range sound over large areas, augmented by low frequencies from an Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) in each cabinet.
- Quick and easy installation
- High performance C-CAM tweeter and driver technology
- Robust solid sealed, high density polypropylene enclosure - UV rated.
- Full installation flexibility: 175º rotational bracket, (it also features angled sections and screw holes to provide corner fixing.)
- 15º angled wedge supplied for additional bracket versatility
- Anchor point for security chain attachment
- ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) for added low frequency punch
- Aluminium grilles prevent rust
- Textured white and black finish, paintable to suit décor (paint mask supplied)
- Rotational 'M' logo to align with portrait or landscape positions.
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.