Monitor Audio Bronze Centre Speaker
Choose Your Options
By sharing the New Bronze acoustic and aesthetic design ethos, the compact Bronze Centre is the natural partner for Bronze left/right speakers in a home theatre LCR array. It features twin 5 1/2” C-CAM® bass/mid-range drivers straddling a Bronze C-CAM tweeter for pin-point synergy with its satellite partners producing seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
Purity and precision, our most democratically priced speaker line has everything to gain from Monitor Audio’s dynamic forty-year design heritage. Enriched as it is with elements of Platinum, Gold and Silver, the brilliant new Bronze series will transcend the expectations of its price class and eclipse even its venerated multi-award winning predecessor Bronze BX.
Our latest entry-level champion moves up a gear from BX and rival budget speakers because new Bronze is simply in a class of its own. The features speak for themselves. For the first time we're using spectacular steel-grey C-CAM driver cones for a seamless blend with finishes, available in a choice of Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and a new White Ash. Invisible driver fixings and floating magnetic grilles add to the impression of streamlined sophistication, lending new Bronze the look and feel of a premium range.
- Dual 5 1/2” bass/midrange drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Acoustically matched to Bronze speaker systems for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications
- Single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
monitor Audio offer a 5 year warranty with all speakers and subwoofers. The only exception to this electronic products (e.g. Airstream) which instead get 2 year coverage.