Innuos ZENITH mkII
he Zenith is our flagship model. It combines features not seen before in a music server.
The Zenith takes the Zen’s ability to reduce power noise to the next level by offering an innovative Triple-Linear design, which provides separate power to different parts of the system and SSD storage, which also plays an important role in reducing power as well as mechanical noise. Additionally, like the Zen Mk.II, it also has a ultra-low noise USB output as well as a Dedicated Isolated Ethernet port for streamers and a Medical Mains Filter.
Its Quad-core Intel CPU and 8GB RAM based architecture enables fast performance with large libraries and the ability to play from memory, which substantially improves sound quality.
We took care of every detail and the Chameleon LED is a proof of that. You can choose your Zenith’s LED colour to match your existing system components or you can even turn it off when listening to music.
• Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply
• SSD Storage
• Dual-Isolated Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer
• In-Memory playback with 4 GB Cache
• Ultra Low-Noise USB Audio Output
• Quad-core Intel CPU, 8GB RAM
INTELLIGENT CD RIPPING
• Automatic and Assisted mode
• Offline CD Ripping
• Duplicate and Unidentified Albums Management
MANAGEMENT ON TABLET
• Edit Album Data and Cover Art
• Music import wizard from USB, NAS or computer
• Automatic Backup to USB or NAS
• Tidal1, Spotify1, Deezer, BBC iPlayer and Internet Radio
• Up to 32 bit/384 kHz, DSD256 and MQA2 via USB
• Connect via Optical or Coaxial using optional accessory
• Wireless multi-room, such as Sonos, Naim Mu-so, Denon, HEOS, amongst others
• UPnP Music streamers such as Naim, Linn, Auralic and many others
• Hi-Fi systems such as DACs, Digital Amplifiers, Active Speakers and others
1 Requires premium-subscription
2 When connected to compatible DACs
Innuos systems have 2 year warranty for any defective parts or workmanship. If your system is defective, just contact us and we will collect your system via 24h courier, replace any defective parts and return the system via 24 hour courier. Please be aware that if the system is found to be defective due to misuse then all parts, workmanship and shipping must be paid. If this is the case, we will provide you with a budget before starting any repairs.