Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers (pair)
This pair of Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers are the perfect discreet partners for the SONOS CONNECT:AMP. The speakers have triple high-frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion, plus are switchable between Normal/Music/Speech modes for optimum sound reproduction, and have a bass attenuation control.
They are highly flexible about placement: they can be mounted in very shallow ceiling voids (minimum 50mm) and their moisture-proof specification makes them ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
An optional extra to complement any install is the matching pair pack of Flexson Square Speaker Grilles for 65X3 Ceiling Speakers.
• Triple high frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion
• Can be mounted in very shallow void; minimum 50mm
• Moisture proof: Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens
• High frequency boost/cut 6dB switch
• Bass attenuation switch: Speaker can be ‘controlled’ when mounted in a large void
• Switch for Normal/Music/Speech for optimum reproduction of source signal
• 180° phase adjustment to match a subwoofer if required
- Overall diameter: 234mm
- Cutout diameter: 207mm
- Overall depth: 50mm
- Mounting depth: 50mm
- Frequency range: 80hz - 20khz
- Impedance: 8 - 8 Ohms
- Compatible amplifier: 10 - 75 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Sound pressure: 86dB